It’s Top 10 Tuesday time again. This week the challenge is to find 10 books with book titles that are complete sentences. I’m looking forward to this one because I’m not sure I have many of these in my repertoire.
Each Tuesday Jana, aka The Artsy Reader Girl, posts a topic that bloggers can use to create a Top 10 list that incorporates that week’s topic. For a list of upcoming topics visit Jana’s Top 10 Tuesday page.
My Top 10 Books with Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences
1. Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret. by Judy Blume
2. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
3. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
4. One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
5. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
6. If Life is A Bowl of Cherries – What Am I Doing in the Pits? by Erma Bombeck
7. Do You Want to be My Friend by Eric Carle
8. Bernice Takes a Plunge by Ann Harth
9. You Will Have a Black Labrador by Nino Gugunishvili
10. We Toot by Ashley Wheelock and Arwen Evans
That’s it for this week friends. Have you read any of these? Do you know of any other book titles that are complete sentences? Let me know in the comments.