Hi friends! I am back with a Top Ten Tuesday this week. From what I can see, I haven’t posted one for a month! It sure doesn’t feel like I missed that many, but alas, it seems to be true. I hope you enjoy my list this week. I am excited to share my summer 2021 TBR with you.
Each Tuesday Jana, aka The Artsy Reader Girl, posts a topic that bloggers can use to create a Top 10 list that incorporates that week’s topic. For a list of upcoming topics visit Jana’s Top 10 Tuesday page.
My Top 10 Books On My Summer 2021 TBR
1. Rising Star by Michele Kwasniewski
2. Rayna’s Sacrifice by AD Lombardo
3. Lying With Lions by Annabel Fielding
4. John Eyre by Mimi Matthews
5. Marjorie Hart and the Tree of Life by Amanda Vink
6. The Wilderness Between Us by Penny Haw
7. Elle’s A to Z of Love by Claire Huston
8. Barefoot Dreams of Petra Luna by Alda P Dobbs
9. Beloved Woman by Sheri Peppers
10. The Correction by John Hazen
That’s it for this week friends. Have you read any of these? What is on your summer TBR? Let me know in the comments.
I took part in the Trope-ical Readathon, on Literary/Historical Fiction, hosted by Jenny and Rob from JenJenReviews. I had so much fun and I completed every Common Challenge but two. I did complete both of…